Monday 28 December 2015

Holiday round-up

Throne of Glass - Sarah J. Maas Crown of Midnight - Sarah J. Maas Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass) - Sarah J. Maas Dragon's Time: Dragonriders of Pern - Anne McCaffrey, Todd J. McCaffrey A Game of Thrones Puzzle Quest: Riddles, Enigmas and Quizzes - Tim Dedopulos

For the first time in a few years I actually received some books for Christmas. My eldest daughter was on the case and managed to pick up a handful of books that we'll both enjoy (she definitely had ulterior motives). Four of the five books I received came from her, and the last came from my mother.

 

Going to have to pick up the remaining two Throne of Glass books too, just so I can complete the series.  Plenty of reading time over the next few weeks while we enjoy our summer break.  But before I get to them, need to finish off the last 2 books for my PopSugar 2015 reading challenge the Silmarillion by Tolkien (A book you've started but never finished) and Storm Dancer by Jay Kristoff (A book by an author with your initials).  Time to get reading!

Original post: cafebiblioaus.booklikes.com/post/1313215/holiday-round-up

No comments:

Post a Comment