Thursday 15 October 2015

I am the Caffeinated Bibliophile and I'm an addict...

I Am Malala: The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban - Christina Lamb, Malala Yousafzai

I just can't help myself, but at least it's books and nothing more worrisome.

 

As I was wondering through the ever shrinking book department in my local Kmart, I came across a book that I feel every woman should read, I am Malala.  My inner feminist over threw my self control and I now have yet another book to find a home for.  

 

I'm itching to get started, but I must finish those I'm currently reading first. Not to mention those pesky uni assignments that keep cropping up :)

Original post: cafebiblioaus.booklikes.com/post/1270890/i-am-the-caffeinated-bibliophile-and-i-m-an-addict

No comments:

Post a Comment