Wednesday 14 October 2015

Help me prove my Math lecturer wrong!

URL: www.surveymonkey.com/r/T7T3P6W

Hello my fellow bibliophiles!

As I've mentioned in the past (but maybe not here?) I recently headed back to Uni. As such am doing a statistics component for which I have to complete a study on social media use.

I wanted to look at device(s) used and hours spent on Goodreads, so I'm hoping you can help me by filling out the survey linked in this post!  

I need a minimum of 30 responses, which include age and gender.
All responses are anonymous.

 

As an added incentive, I wanted to prove my mathematics lecturer wrong, He seems to think I'll get a lot of 0 hour responses, I think there are a lot more of us who enjoy reading, and sharing our experiences than there are people who would want to share math stuff ;-)

Thanks in advance <3

Original post: cafebiblioaus.booklikes.com/post/1270013/help-me-prove-my-math-lecturer-wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment