Thursday 18 August 2016

Somebody Stop Me...

Nightmares! - Jason Segel, Karl Kwasny, Kirsten Miller The 78-Storey Treehouse - Andy Griffiths, Stig Wemyss, Bolinda Publishing Pty Ltd

I'm beginning to think I need rehab, but for books.  I keep telling myself that I won't buy any more, but then I find something that I 'really need' or that my girls 'really need' and before I blink I'm through the checkout and out the door with the books in hand...

 

Today was again one of those days, this time I've managed to pass of today's haul off as being super prepared for Christmas, but that still doesn't solve my lack of book shelf space... nor find homes for the stacks of books currently taking over my coffee table. So Santa, if you're watching, I'd love some book cases this year, even if I have been a little wicked as far as my books are concerned.

Original post: cafebiblioaus.booklikes.com/post/1452974/somebody-stop-me

No comments:

Post a Comment